Hey there. I’m Ben: House House co-founder, brewery seeker, tabletop gamer, film snob; .
I help brands, teams, and people make meaningful connections with one another by improving the systems, touchpoints, and interfaces between + and around them. Like at Mobify , where I worked with the Support team to reduce friction in the partner onboarding experience. Or with Lancôme , where I led the design of their hugely-successful progressive web app. (It won the 2017 Internet Retailer Excellence in Mobile Commerce Award.) Or Debenhams and Tommy Bahama , whose teams I taught to create scalable design systems and build modern-day .
- RWD + PWA: HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery + Vue.js + React)
- Interface Design
- Web <> andApp Design
- Interaction Design
- UX Design
- Graphic +and Print Design
- Email Marketing
- Art Direction
- Brand Development
- Information Architecture
- Design Strategy
- Content Strategy
- SEO :|
As my work crosses strategy, research, visual design, service design, and front-end development, I’m able to provide measurable value in many ways at different stages. So what can I do for you?
- Planning or validating an idea? Put me on your product team to facilitate a or prototype a direction.
- Rebuilding a front-end? Let me your devs through designing for performance, accessibility, system scalability, and architecture choices.
- Creating a site or app? Use me to strategize a or approach and manage your stakeholders’ feedback processes.
- Launching a startup or new business? Let’s bring your to life — in promise and in form.
→ Say hello: ben @ ben groulx . com
→ Work with me: ben @ house-house . design
→ Elsewhere: LinkedIn , Instagram , Twitter , Medium , GitHub